Monday, July 18, 2011

LOVE this Dresser.....

Okay so I find these Dressers in a barn......One of them I havent yet done up....but this one I went after!! I was determined....it was my first attempt ((in a very long time)) of taking something that just seemed so close to trash and turn it into a treasure!!
oh yeah....she was charming....NOT, haha....
But, you know.....I was determined!!

So I got her down to the bones.....I realized right away that becuz the drawer at the bottom was absolute trash I had to create somthin different in the piece.....somthin that could be without the drawer or drawers??? hmmmm.......
As we went along.......it became obvious some of the drawers were ok......so I thought about a mixture....open space AND some drawers.....................and with MUCH hard work.......
......{{drumroll}}.......

OHHHHH How proud I am of this!!! Yep Yep Yep......she's a beauty!
Annie Sloan Graphite on top.....Paris Grey on drawers.....and Old White in the body
The open space is lovely too......the wire basket fits right in!!

******************************************************************************

Pretty Pretty at the bottom......:)
I~LOVE~VINTAGE~HARDWARE!!
**********************************************************************
****************************************************************************

I love it............I think it turned out great!! Cant wait to do the other one......STAY TUNED!!!!!

2 comments: