Thursday, November 24, 2011

Its been a busy Fall...

Wow!! what a Fall its been so far........
........starting with late summer and me getting sick which led to gall bladder surgery....I then had to recooperate VERY fast to be able to be at my Son's Wedding and ready for dancing!!!
Oh my, was it beautiful......:))

They were beautiful!!! They stole my heart that day!!!......:))

Yep....mama's gettin her groove on!! They were all watchin out for me cuz my surgery was only 2 weeks prior......but I put all that aside and JUST had FUN!!!


 This was probably one of THE MOST memorable days of my life!!! More so than my own wedding and possibly even his birth.....YES, it was that special!!! and perfect!!!.....I will never forget it :))





After the wedding was all done....................then it was Ruffles & Rust time!!! My FIRST BIG show!!

It was ALOT of fun!!! A new experience, ALOT of work~but FuN work~ :))

 And Since it was OCTober....it was Breast Cancer awareness Month!! So.....I sported the pink hair and my wonderful shabby apron with my B.C Ribbon on the front.....specially made for me by Shabby Cowgirl!!!
Lost my Mom to Breast Cancer so this is something I like to do...
...Love you mama!!
Aww...it was so much fun though!! Next year I will do some things differently...Better!!
But I had a great time!! :))


Then you could really feel Fall settling in....for awhile there we had some beautiful weather. Our summer wasnt that Hot (literally) so it was refreshing to have some pretty weather set in for early Fall......this is my yard.....early mornin fog,.....

......crisp...clear.....beautiful!! Wonderful Joe Pye Weed growing up so tall.....just kinda wavin at me from afar......

.....While the sun shot through the trees!!! It was like God had a big MegaPhone saying "GOOD MORNING!!"........I love it :))
FinaLLy the FaLL Decor came out.......LOVE decorating for Fall.....Pumpkins, corn stalks....Rusts and Golds and Creams.......Love it all.....


....and then throw in a rusty bucket here or there....and you got some shabby country Fall goin on!!!
My Kinda thing!! :)) 
Now....its off to the Pumpkin Farm!! And again, we got blessed with some wonderful Weather!! It was nice....we had no children to take ((all of ours are kinda old now)) and so it was just the 2 of Us!! We had corn on the cob....hot coffee.....picked out lots of pumpkins.......watched lil kids playing...and enjoying all the fun activities......
 The Pumpkin Farm really is a FuN place to go................for All Ages!!


And I had a GREEEEAAAT helper!! I like lots of pumpkins to line my steps and decorate the front porch.........and there's no way I can lift that wheelbarrow!! He's got just the right amount of muscles!! LOL.....:))






Yeah....its been a Busy Busy Fall!!
Watch for more posts to come to show all the projects that have been keeping me busy too!! Whew.....Wait'll you see!!! They're beauties!!
~Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment