Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Misty's Desk

So I found this desk......and got a real nice post from a gal on my fb who wanted a desk.......showed her a pic.........and the fun began.....
It was covered in an enamel that was old and rough......so even though I was planning on using Annie Sloan....we still decided to strip and sand...........so My Stripper...{{heehee}} went to work
He worked hard on it.....almost too much....I really hadnt planned on takin it down that far cuz when Annie Sloan is used, you really do not have to strip or sand.....that is what makes Annie Sloan paint so cool to use :))...........but he worked on it and got it done up right!!

Well.....then.......I started with the Annie Sloan Old White and realized it probably was not white enough for my customer who specifically asked for "white".....so............I primered and painted with a white latex instead...................but lookie what I got afterwards.............:))

Oh She's puuuurrrrrty!!!! oh so purty..................I LOVED how it turned out!!!...........:)))

I love this so much.................that I am convinced I NOW need one done in this finished................heehee

CoNgRaTulAtiOns Misty!!! You got yourself a pretty one!!
Love .....Sadie Lane

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post....you did a great job!



    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design

    ReplyDelete