Friday, August 26, 2011

Black & Red Extravaganza!!!

They all started pretty bland.....or should I say "blonde".........first the blonde table that really had no life to it, and then the bland chairs.......My Best Friend, (who is the client also) said she wanted a set to put in her kitchen that could be a casual place to eat breakfast......do schoolwork with the grandkids....and it had to coordinate with the furniture she already had.......

And then.......with a lil Red Paint......................
And then add in some Black.......................................and you have a re~done Table....that is pretty stunning if I do say so..............heehee :)

kinda reminds you of a designer rocket, huh?? hahahaha..............no seriously...sure is purty!!! After all, look at all the work put into her!! whew............((oh! there I am in the mirror, LOL))

Then add the black on top.....and with a lil sanding to find the red......you get this awesome rustic casual piece that ..............well, what can I say.........turned out pretty good huh?......:))


And THEN...............there were chairs!!! Dont ask me where the before pics went...((I know I have em around here somewhere))......well anyway, there were a bland brown....{{yawwwwwn}}.....but now, pretty in black!!!




and then............................It was delivered!!!! Ahhhhh.......in its new home!!!




John & Colleen Love their new table and chairs!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sanding on the table top.... great job, Ronda!

    ReplyDelete